If you are about to get married or a newly married couple, You might be looking for Best Honeymoon Destination in Bangladesh. The honeymoon is one of the most awaited and sweet moments for couples. I think almost everybody dreams of a memorable honeymoon. It is the moments when couples get so intimate, share most personal moments and explore each other with lots of curiosity.
Every couple tries spending their honeymoon times in a beautiful place. Most of the couples who are from affluent families go abroad, e.g. Puket, Maldives etc. However, there are lots of couples who love to spend their most beautiful moments somewhere in Bangladesh, Because they love Bangladesh or can not afford the expenses of going abroad.
Bangladesh is a land of beauty. It has many beautiful places that can be a wonderful destination for your honeymoon. They are affordable, romantic by nature and really beautiful to look at. Here, I will make a suggestion of the Best Honeymoon Places in Bangladesh for you.
While choosing the best places of the honeymoon to pass some precious romantic moments for love couples, I have considered following factors:
- 1st Priority (Comport of Living): As the main purpose of honeymoon trips is not to visit just a beautiful place but to spend some quality private moments together, I have highly prioritized the comfort of living, such as a beautifully decorated room with AC facilities etc.
- 2nd priority (Security): It is a must, especially for newly married couples.
- 3rd Priority (Beauty of Place): Who don’t want to spend their moments especially when they are on honeymoon in a nice and attractive place.
Some Expensive Honeymoon Places in Bangladesh Who can Afford:
Here I will suggest some beautiful but a bit expensive places where you can spend your honeymoon times-
If you are a mountain lover
1. Nilgiri Hill Resort:
One of the best option but a bit difficult to have a booking in Nilgiri resorts if you are not trying from 2-3 months before. Expenses might be 5000-1000 Tk per night, depends on the selection of resort. The place is highly secured as run by the Bangladesh Army. Living in Nilgiri means living in the cloud as the hill is surrounded by beautiful hilly natural views and clouds most of the time. If you are a mountain lover, I will recommend you to go to Nilgiri as you will also have some beautiful sightseeing such as the Bogalake, Chimbuk etc.
2. Sajek Valley:
Another great option after Nilgiri could be Sajek Valley, Rangamati. Though Sajek Valley is under Rangamati District, it is easy to go there via Khagrachori. This is also a safe place for honeymoon couples as it is also run by the Bangladesh Army. There are some beautiful resorts for staying at night. The Price of staying in resorts might be tk.5000-1500, depending on the types of resorts and guest. Sajek, the sky-high ridge top with amazing beauties, is especially revered for its relative height, adjoining valleys and ridges, huge rock blocks, passing clouds, modern tourist facilities and the best of all- the wonderful local people.
If you are a Sea Lover
1 Mermaid Beach Resort:
If you are looking for some private time in a private place near to sea beach, mermaid Beach resort, Cox’s Bazar is one of the best options. You can pass here your most romantic times with wild feelings. You can take your enjoyment into next level by kayaking (!) Kayaking is a new trend in our country. If you are not familiar with the kayak, You may visit kayak review website for more details.
2 Honeymoon Suite in Any Five Star Hotel:
If you are looking for some luxurious rooms with maximum facilities, a Honeymoon Suite of available five-star hotel in Coxbazar could be a great option for you.
Other Option such as resorts
1. DuSai Resort
DuSai Resort & Spa, Moulvibazar Sadar is the first world class 5 star standard boutique Villa Resort & Spa in Bangladesh nestled within a small tropical forest on hillocks with thousands of trees and flanked by a 1000 feet long serpentine lake on the south and two large fish ponds on the north side, just beside the largest concentration of tea gardens in Moulvibazar District.
Some Low-Cost Honeymoon Trip Idea in Bangladesh
- Cox’s Bazar: There are lots of fantastic and comfortable hotels in Cox’s Bazar. They are cheap and secured also. Just book any Ac or Non-Ac Hotel near to sea beach and enjoy your honeymoon trip.
- Saint Martin: Another best place for honeymoon couple. Saint Martic is really beautiful. The color of the water of st. martin is much bluer than cox bazar. The only drawback is you will not get hotels with sufficient facilities, and load-shedding is also very common at night. But the place is undoubtedly awesome.
- Bandarban: Bandarban usually is not recommended for honeymoon couples. If you both like hills and adventure, then you can select the place without any hesitation.