Love facts are always interesting to know.Almost all of us love to be loved without knowing some facts about love. There are several psychological and other factors which make one fall in love. Among them some psychological factors of falling in Love are really interesting, amazing and full of fun.Love is a divine gift, a light of our life. True love can make our lives happier, more beautiful, more meaningful. These facts are amazing, interesting, sometimes strange too.
This time I’ve come with some amazing, interesting, strange facts about love. Love & be loved…
Crazy Interesting love Facts
- It only takes up to 4 minutes to decide whether you like someone or not
- A beautiful face attracts more partners than a beautiful body, according to a scientific survey.
- The heart symbol was first used to denote love in the 1250. Prior to that, it represented foliage.
- A heartbroken Argentine farmer spent decades cultivating a guitar-shaped forest to honor his late wife.
- Marriage started shifting from arranged to love-based marriages in the 18th Century.
- In 2014, a prisoner escaped a detention center in Arizona to spend Valentine’s Day with his girlfriend
- In ancient Greece,throwing an apple at someone was done to declare one’s love.
- According to psychologists, it takes 3 to 4 years to fully get to know someone, which is why couples who wait at least 3-4 years before getting married are much less likely to divorce.
- Plato asserts in his Symposium that initially all humans were whole, hermaphroditic beings with four hands, four legs, two identical faces on one head/neck, four ears, and both sets of genitals. When these beautiful, strong beings tried to overthrow the gods, Zeus split them into two—man and woman— and created the innate desire of human beings for one another to feel whole again.
- Women often feel loved when talking face to face with their partner; men, on the other hand, often feel emotionally close when they work, play, or talk side by side.
- To remain in love for a lifetime, therapists advise couples to listen actively to your partner, ask questions, give answers, appreciate, stay attractive, grow intellectually, include your partner, give him/her privacy, be honest and trustworthy, tell your mate what you need, accept his/her shortcomings, give respect, never threaten to leave, say “no” to adultery, don’t assume the relationship will last forever, and cultivate variety
Interesting Rumors or true Facts About Love
- A man’s beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.
- It’s scientifically proven: being in love makes you a less productive person
When You Fall in Love You Lose Two Close Friends.
- On average, people fall in love seven times before getting married.
Health Facts About Love
- Men who kiss their wives in the morning live five
People who are newly in love produce decreased levels of the hormone serotonin.
- Couples who are in love synchronize their heart rates after gazing into each others’ eyes for three minutes.
- Cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking painkillers.
- Romantic love is biochemically indistinguishable from having a severe obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Falling In Love Has Neurological Effects Similar To Those Of Cocaine
- Psychological Facts About Love
- Men are more likely to say “I love you” first than women are, a study found.
- Couples Who Are Too Similar To Each Other Are not Likely To Last
- Romantic Love Eventually Ends…Only To Be Followed By Committed Love
- Attachment + Caring + Intimacy = Perfect Love
- Expressing Gratitude Towards People You Love Causes An Immediate Spike In Your Happiness
- Looking Into Each Others’ Eyes Can Make Strangers Fall In Love
- Romantic love lasts just over a year, perhaps because the brain cannot eternally maintain a revved-up state of romantic bliss. As romantic love wanes, attachment love, a more stable love, sets in. To keep the passion alive, experts suggest doing satisfying and exciting activities as a couple.
Funny Love Facts
- The founder of Match.com lost his girlfriend to a man she met on Match.com